Do you need a little help figuring out what to get that special cat mom in your life? With the holidays approaching, it’s never too soon to prepare.
Given the love and joy that our pets bring to our lives all year long, it’s only natural that we would want to treat our pets and fellow cat parents with something extra special. However, finding that purr-fect gift can be a little tricky. After all, our cats don’t exactly hand us a holiday wish list and their pet parents don’t always drop hints either.
When I’m buying for my cat, Olivia, or for other cat moms, I like to think of gifts that are smart, functional, and fun. If you’re looking for inspiration, here are a few gifts that will give everyone a reason to purr.
My 5 Favorite Holiday Gifts for Cat Moms
If you’re looking for practical gifts to give to the cat mom in your life, these are essential:
- A Cute Kitty Cat Mug. This simple but cute design is 12 ounces, sturdy and durable. Plus, when you drink from the mug, there’s a sweet little kitten hiding inside. Any cat mom would love sipping their coffee or tea from this mug, while snuggled up with their kitty.
- Cat Mom Gear from World’s Best Cat Litter™
Are you really a cat lover if you don’t have a shirt to prove it? Check out this cat mom gear from World’s Best Cat Litter™. You can find everything from T-shirts to hoodies: all the gear a proud cat mom could ever want. Best of all, World’s Best Cat Litter™ dedicates all profits from its online shop to support hardworking animal shelters across the US. You can find the purr-fect gift for a cat mom and help other kitties in need, all at the same time!
- Basepaws Cat DNA Test Kit is a must-have gift for the ultimate cat lover! Help the cat mom on your list get to know her kitty inside and out with this. With a non-invasive at-home kit, she can find out about her cat’s ancestry and screen for common feline diseases.
- Cat Themed Woven Storage Basket. This adorable storage basket is perfect for keeping kitty’s blankets and toys all in one place. But fair warning: Your cat may claim this cozy basket for herself!
- BISSELL Robot Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Hair. If you really want a swoon-worthy tech gift for a cat mom, this BISSELL Robot Vacuum is it! Pet parents have to clean up messes pretty frequently, so this is one gift that will make the job easier. We love our fur family but it’s easy to get a little frustrated with the amount of fluff that ends up in our homes. This high-tech BISSELL robot vacuum can clean the floors without you lifting a finger. It automatically cleans so you can spend more time bonding with your cat.
My 5 Favorite Holiday Gifts for Cats
Once you’ve found the purr-fect gifts for the cat mom in your life, you can really bring a smile to her face with a few presents for her kitty. Check out these holiday gifts that her feline family will love too:
6. Meowfia Premium Felt Cat Cave. This Premium Cat Cave is made from 100% Merino Wool, so kitty will sleep in warm luxury. Its modern design is also durable and a stylish addition to any cat parent’s home. Plus the cave is eco-friendly, free from harsh chemicals and synthetics. So it’s safe for kitty, the family, and the environment.
7. Catit PIXI Smart Water Fountain. Did you know that many cats prefer to drink from a trickling stream instead of a traditional cat water bowl? The Catit Fountain is a hit with my cat, Olivia. The fountain is as cute as can be and looks great in my home. The feline friend on your gift list is sure to love it.
8. UPSKY Cat Toy Turntable. The spinning balls on this toy will keep kitty busy and entertained all while stimulating her natural hunting instincts. This toy is the purr-fect gift for cat moms whose kitties may suffer from boredom.
9. Cat Is Good 12-Piece Toy Gift Box. While you’re shopping for cat toys, throw in this 12-piece gift set. It contains catnip toys, rolling balls, and an assortment of other toys that cats and kittens are sure to enjoy. And it comes already boxed and ready to be gift-wrapped.
10. PAWZ Road Cactus Cat Scratching Post. This unique scratching post is designed to mimic a cactus rising from the desert. Not only does it look cool, but the base and top parts are covered in soft carpet that will feel good on kitty’s paws. It’s easy to assemble and a fun way to keep your cat from scratching your furniture.
Finding the purr-fect holiday gifts for your favorite cat mom doesn’t need to be hard. Don’t overthink it, and don’t be afraid to be practical! Stimulating toys and products that encourage exercise will keep kitty healthy and happy in the years to come.