Dig this… a portion of this post is sponsored, but opinions are my own and 110% “pawthentic”!
One thing about my pets that has always made me laugh is their willingness to drink water wherever they find it. On a hot day, I can’t imagine anything better than a nice tall (and clean) glass of refreshing iced water. But my animals have other ideas! Whether it’s crystal clean or muddy with chunks of dirt or dust floating in it – they don’t care! As a matter of fact, sometimes it seems like the dirtier, the better!
Chilly’s favorite watering hole is a lime green flower pot by our pool. He will actually stand at the door to be let out for a drink when a sparkling bowl of free-flowing, filtered water is sitting inside just two feet from the door. Is that crazy or what?
My cats, Olivia and Turtle, prefer to belly up under the bathroom sink or tub faucet for a drink. I realized recently, after instinctively turning the faucet on for them for the 500th time, that they’ve actually trained me to do so. When did that happen? It’s super funny to watch, but how much easier would it be just to walk over to their water bowls and simply lap up some water?
The Ultimate Water Bowl
Ironically, all three of them have the most amazing bowl at their feet–the Torus Ultimate Pet Water Bowl, a top seller in its category on Amazon and frequently showcased on QVC!
Here’s why I love Torus:
- Depending on which size you choose, it stores either 1 or 2 liters of water, so you won’t have to refill it as often, and your pets can have all the water they want!
- The water passes through a filter as it dispenses into the drinking well, providing lots of fresh, clean water for your pets.
- It auto refills without batteries.
- The water level stays low as it fills, so pets won’t splash as much as they drink.
- It’s super stable, which minimizes spills and tipping.
- It’s easy to clean.
- Travel is easy with Torus. Simply close it, lock it, and bring it with you wherever you go with your pets.
- Most pets prefer running water, so it’s a treat for them too!
Watch this video to get the full scoop on these amazing water bowls.
The truth is, Chilly, Olivia, and Turtle DO drink from their respective Torus bowls, just not 100% of the time. I guess even pets appreciate a little variety! Maybe I should put their bowls inside the flower pot and the sink to be sure they’re ingesting the clean, filtered water that I want them to have!
This is a sponsored post. However, all opinions and anecdotes are my own, and I never promote any products or brands I don’t believe in. ~Petfully yours, Kristen
You do all you can to care for your pets, but did you know that the human/animal bond has amazing benefits for both of you? Click here to download your free copy of my ebook and learn how bonding with your dog can bring a healthier mind, body, spirit, and community!