Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. However, all opinions and anecdotes are my own, and I never promote any products or brands I don’t believe in.
The type of litter you use in your litter box makes a big difference to you and your cat. So today, on Daytime, I showed how to do a litter box makeover, for you, your cat and the planet, by simply changing your cat litter, to World’s Best Cat Litter.
Plus, we featured three super sweet kitties for adoption, from the Humane Society of Pinellas.
I’ve been using World’s Best Cat Litter for over a year now. This pawesome litter employs the concentrated power of corn and a patented process that compresses naturally absorbent corn into super-concentrated granules that give you outstanding odor control and quicker, easier cleanup.
My cats love it, I love it and the planet is a fan too.
Here’s why you’ll love World’s Best Cat Litter…
- It’s lightweight and clumps REALLY well, making for easier box cleaning. (We don’t even use litter liners anymore because we don’t need them now).
- There’s no dust, so the floor is cleaner around the box and it absorbs odors naturally without chemicals.
- You’ll use less litter and change the box less often.
- One small bag will last one cat one month (30 days). You’ll save money because you’ll be changing the box more infrequently!
Your cat will love it because…
- Corn makes for smaller, softer granules that are easy on kitty paws.
- There’s no chemical scent—World’s Best Cat Litter is 100% natural with no added chemicals.
- Cats like a clean box, and because it’s easier for you to keep the box clean with this litter your cat will love it.
The planet loves it because…
- World’s Best is made from sustainably grown corn, not mined clay.
- It’s 100% natural with no added chemicals.
- It’s flushable, biodegradeable and won’t spend eternity in a landfill.
World’s Best Cat Litter comes in six natural formulas to fit all kinds of cat households. The two most popular and widely available are the CLUMPING FORMULA, ideal for homes with one or two cats and MULTIPLE CAT CLUMPING FORMULA, with an added plant ingredient for enhanced odor control for homes with two or more cats.
Find World’s Best in pet specialty stores, grocery stores, Walmart, Target and online.
Check out World’s Best Give Litter program—a truly unique cat charity that empowers fans everywhere to donate litter to shelters in need with just a click of your mouse. As a matter of fact, over 426,000 pounds of World’s Best Cat Litter have been donated to shelters so far, with the help of celebrity cats like Murdoch the Marvelous (blind) cat, Pompous Albert, Captain Blue Chip and Mr. Biscuits!
Oh, and please consider adopting your next feline friend from a shelter or rescue. Here are three lovely pussycats from the Humane Society of Pinellas waiting for a forever home now!