Dig this… a portion of this post is sponsored, but opinions are my own and 110% “pawthentic”!
For most of us, summertime means spending lots of time outside having fun in the sun! But for our feline friends, exploring the great outdoors can pose some pretty big risks that can seriously curtail their life expectancy. In fact, some statistics show that indoor cats live two to three times as long as those who are allowed outside! Me-WOW!
Even knowing this, many pet parents worry that their cat just isn’t getting enough stimulation indoors. But there are lots of easy ways you can enrich your kitty’s environment and bring the outdoors inside:
- Install window perches so that they have different views of the outside.
- Build a “catio” or give them access to a screened-in porch if you have one.
- Add shelves or a cat tree so that they have vertical space that mimics climbing a tree.
- Provide them with a cave-like bed since cats are naturally drawn to cozy hiding spots both indoors and out.
- Offer exciting, interactive toys which stimulate a cat’s natural hunting instinct.
Last but not least, make sure their litter stays clean and fresh. In the outdoors, cats never have to worry about dirty, smelly litter. After all, the whole world is their litter box!
Unfortunately, litter box duty isn’t nearly as fun as building a catio or finding the perfect cave-like kitty bed. Especially when we’d rather be outside ourselves! But World’s Best Cat Litter™ makes this chore a whole lot easier. It delivers big performance in a tiny package by harnessing the concentrated power of corn.
Oh, and speaking of big performance in a tiny package…later in this post, I’m going to tell you how you can win a Fiat® Spider 124 Abarth and $6,500 in prizes from World’s Best Cat Litter™!
But first, let’s dish about cat litter! If you’ve ever scooped a cat box with clay litter, you’ve probably felt like you could be on an episode of Dirty Jobs! Clay is naturally dusty and tends to clump into concrete-like chunks that you have to chisel out of the bottom of the box.
Because World’s Best Cat Litter™ uses a patented process to compress naturally absorbent corn into concentrated granules that clump on contact, there’s zero dust, a lot less odor, and no more chiseling. It’s lightweight, flushable, and lasts longer than regular clay litter – even the smallest bag lasts one cat over 30 days. Best of all, since it’s made of corn, and it’s pet, people, and planet friendly.
I recently had the pleasure of visiting the set of Daytime, not only to talk about my favorite kitty litter, but to find a home for four adorable kittens. Olive, Radish, Anchovy, and Sydney are all available for adoption at MaxxandMe.org. Visit the site today to see how you could give one of these precious kittens a furr-ever home!
Win Big Performance in a Tiny Package!
It’s easy and fun to enter:
- Look for specially marked bags of World’s Best Cat Litter™, available at grocery stores, pet supply stores, and online retailers.
- Visit LitterBitAmazingGame.com.
- Play the game.
- You get EXTRA PLAYS by entering code words along the way.
- Codeword for Daytime viewers and my blog readers is PETLIVING that will give you 5 extra chances to win!
- You can get extra plays from buying a bag of WBCL (20 plays), signing up for WBCL and Fiat® emails, taking the quiz, and sharing on social media.
- Once the game is up and live, the user can go through a test round to learn how to play it – it’s very simple!
- The contest runs through September 17, 2017.
The $6,500 in additional prizes includes:
- $2,500 travel voucher
- $500 in cash
- $100 in cash
- 1 year’s supply of WBCL
- $3 off coupon
So what are you waiting for? Make this the best summer yet for you and your kitty with World’s Best Cat Litter™!
This is a sponsored post. However, all opinions and anecdotes are my own, and I never promote any products or brands I don’t believe in. ~Petfully yours, Kristen